CineLink Co-Production Market Application Form
Rules and Regulations:
- Eligible countries: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey
- No entry fee;
- No submitted materials will be returned to the sender;
- Projects participating in the CineLink Industry Days should - once finalized - mention their participation at the CineLink Co-Production Market in their credits;
- Projects participating in the CineLink Co-Production Market should offer their international premiere to the Sarajevo Film Festival - if they are not to be shown in Cannes, Berlin, Venice, Locarno or Rotterdam;
- English is the official language of the project;
- Submission of the project is considered as acceptance of the CineLink Industry Days regulations.
CineLink applications are closed.